What is your refund policy?
Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not offer refunds on purchases. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know and we will do our best to make things right.
How are purchases delivered?
All guides are digital and downloads will be available in your account on the SolidStarts website after purchase.
I purchased a guide, but it won’t download.
Open a new browser and download directly from the website. Sometimes if you are clicking thru on the Internet via Instagram it causes problems as Instagram controls the pathway and doesn’t handle downloads well. Email [email protected] if it doesn’t work.
My link expired? How do I download my purchases?
All purchases are saved to your account. You can revisit and download as many times as you like.
How do I apply for a free guide?
For applications for free access to our guides and webinars, we request proof of your annual household income (e.g. a redacted tax return, W2, bank statements, etc.). Email us at [email protected].
How do I reset my password?
1. Go to the log-in page on the website and click on the “forgot password?” link.
2. You’ll be redirected to a page that asks for your username or email address that you signed up with. Enter either.
3. Check your email for the confirmation link. If you still don’t see an email from Solid Starts after 15-20 minutes, remember to check your junk folder.
4. Once you have clicked the link, you will be redirected to a page to reset your password. There is a random password that has been assigned to you; however, if you would like to change it, you can do so by deleting the generated password.
5. Once your new password is set, click the “reset” button.
6. Your new password has been set, now go back to the Solid Starts login page and sign in!
Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
Yes, you’ll need to create an account to make a purchase. Since all of our guides are available for download through the website, an account is the way that you can access your guides!