A step-by-step feeding plan for the first 100 days of starting solids. Includes 100 detailed daily menus, an allergen introduction schedule with exact measurements of each allergen, and 100+ pages of recipes suitable for babies 6 months and up.
In devising the meal plans included, our pediatric dietitian and pediatric allergist considered the nutritional needs of a 6- to 12-month-old baby, age-appropriateness of food types and sizes, and the timing and frequency of introduction to common food allergens to reap the full preventative effects. (Once an allergen is introduced, it needs to be repeated twice each week for the full benefit.) This regular and sustained exposure to allergens is intentional and designed to help your baby’s body continue to tolerate the allergen.
Though written with baby-led weaning in mind, most meals can be adapted for spoon feeding as desired. Further, the plan can be used at any time during your baby’s solid’s journey, though it will be particularly useful for those just starting out.
Ideal for parents and caregivers looking for:
- Detailed daily meal plans for starting solids
- 100 days of recipes for babies 6 months+
- Guided introduction and repetition of common food allergens
- Real food baby meal ideas that focus on the exact nutrients 6- to 12-month-old babies need
- Also Included: 100 days of allergen-free menus and recipes for babies 6 months+