A step-by-step feeding plan for the first 100 days of starting solids. Featuring an at-a-glance table of menus, an allergen introduction schedule, and 100+ pages of simple recipes suitable for babies 6 months+, the plan has daily tear off sheets with meal plans, recipes, and serving instructions you can easily share with partners and caregivers, making this whole starting solids thing less stressful.
In devising the meal plans included, our pediatric dietitian and pediatric allergist considered the nutritional needs of a 6- to 12-month-old baby, age-appropriateness of food types and sizes, and the timing and frequency of introduction to common food allergens to reap the full preventative effects. (Once an allergen is introduced, it needs to be repeated twice each week for the full benefit.) This regular and sustained exposure to allergens is intentional and designed to help your baby’s body continue to tolerate the allergen.
Though written with baby-led weaning in mind, the meals can be easily adapted for spoon feeding as desired. Further, the plan can be used at any time during your baby’s solid’s journey, though it will be particularly useful for those just starting out.
Ideal for parents and caregivers looking for:
- Approachable, yet detailed daily meal plans for starting solids
- 100 days of easy recipes for babies 6 months+
- Guided introduction and repetition of common food allergens to help prevent allergies
- Real food baby meal ideas that focus on the exact nutrients 6- to 12-month-old babies need
- Also Included: 100 days of allergen-free menus and recipes for babies 6 months+