When your child routinely refuses to eat, it can be devastating—for the entire family. This webinar will take you through proven techniques you can employ over time to get mealtime back on track. Led by expert feeding therapists Kary Rappaport and Kim Grenawitzke, How to Reverse Picky Eating is designed for parents and caregivers of children 12 months to 5 years of age who are refusing to eat on a regular basis, or who are only willing to eat certain kinds of foods. Learn strategies you can use to teach your toddler or preschooler to be a confident, happy eater and start enjoying meals with your child again.
Perfect for Parents & Caregivers of:
- Toddlers who are refusing meals or only picking at their food
- Preschoolers who only eat a few foods or only want processed food
- Toddlers who cry upon being placed in a high chair
- Toddlers or preschoolers who only want to eat snacks
- Why picky eating develops and parental responses that can make it worse
- What to do when your child refuses to eat entirely
- Why a “long game” focus is essential and how to use this in your daily meals
- How to build a feeding schedule for your picky eater
- How to get off mealtime crutches like videos, stories, and other distractions
- What to do when your child refuses to sit in their high chair or booster
This recorded webinar is 2 hours long and can be paused, replayed, and rewatched at anytime.