In most cases, picky eating can be prevented, and in many cases, picky eating is exacerbated by how a parent or caregiver responds to food refusals. How to Prevent Picky Eating is designed for parents and caregivers of children aged 0 to 24 months who want to make sure they are doing everything they can to foster a healthy relationship with food and prevent picky eating altogether. Learn how to structure an age-appropriate meal schedule, how to encourage new foods, and what to do when your child refuses to eat. Have a picky eater already? Check out our webinar on how to reverse picky eating.
- Parents of babies 0 to 24 months old
- Caregivers who want to learn how to foster healthy eating habits for babies & toddlers
- Parents who are picky eaters themselves and who don’t want to pass that on to their children
- Best practices at the table
- How to foster independence at the table
- The one phrase to avoid using when feeding your baby
- How to spot picky eating before it gets too far along
- Sample menus and foods to introduce
- What to do when your child refuses food
This webinar is a recording from a live event and is two hours and 45 minutes long.