Solid Starts founder, Jenny Best, talks about everything baby-led weaning with Deb Flashenberg on the Prenatal Yoga Center podcast.
In this episode:
- Jenny’s personal story and path to Solid Starts
- What is baby-led weaning?
- The benefits of baby-led weaning
- How to know when your baby is ready for solids
- Why rice cereal become the first food
- Best first foods for babies starting solids
- How to start finger foods
- Choking hazards
- The difference between gagging and choking
- Food allergies and when to introduce food allergens
- How to prevent raising a picky eater
Listen to the Podcast
The content offered on SolidStarts.com is for informational purposes only. Solidstarts is not engaged in rendering professional advice, whether medical or otherwise, to individual users or their children or families. No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or your medical or health professional, nutritionist, or expert in pediatric feeding and eating. By accessing the content on SolidStarts.com, you acknowledge and agree that you are accepting the responsibility for your child’s health and well-being. In return for providing you with an array of content “baby-led weaning” information, you waive any claims that you or your child may have as a result of utilizing the content on SolidStarts.com.